Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our little gymnast

Abigail went to her friend Gracie's 3 year old birthday party at ASI gymnastics and had a blast. She really is quite the little climber and flipper for being so little. Colby taught her how to do "flips" and she actually tucks her little head in with the proper form! Here she is "jumping" on the trampoline with all of the big kids watching. I was proud of her, but a little exhausted after chasing her around a huge gym, and all of its hazards for an hour.



I had to show her TWO ponytails to everyone. Her hair is still short on the top, but long and curly in the back---long enough for her first two ponytails.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, it is so good to hear from you. Your blog is so cute. You have a precious family. I have heard that you live so close to us. We also heard about Abigail through Mike and Becky. She is precious. Are yall going to homecoming?

Julie said...

Too cute--I remember the first "2-ponytail day"--It was a landmark for us too! (It's still a challenge to get 2 in!)

Mommy of two said...

I love the ponytails! She looks so precious! Sorry I never emailed you back. We are doing good. I only have 9 more weeks! I plan on updating my blog soon. My dad is supposed to send me the pictures he took while we were visiting. Once I get those I'll update.

Julie said...

That's too cute! Ok, you're tagged now!! Can't wait to see you guys!