Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Abigail is one!!

I cannot believe it has been a whole year. This has been the fastest year of my life I think. What a journey!
Abigail turned one while we were in Florida, so she had quite a bash with her relatives there. She had lots of balloons, which is probably her absolute most favorite thing. She can spot them a mile away. We were in a hotel, so we had to improvise a little. We managed to grill some hot dogs with all the fixins, and get a pretty cute little cake for her. She pretty much received a new wardrobe for the summer with matching hats and shoes too. So cute! Lots of bathing suits, and my sister Jamie and Uncle Jake made a DVD with pictures and videos from her first year of life set to music. It was so special, and I'm playing it for Abigail since we've been home, and she seriously watches it.

Little Jack, my sister Ana's newest baby --5 months old now. He and Abigail are the same size. So she'll have two big boys, Jack and his brother Kole, to protect her when they go to college together some day! Jack is such a trooper, he just goes with the flow.
Abgail scrunched up her nose to try to blow out the candles. She was so excited.


She really got into this cake thing. She just kind of picked at it at first, but she ended up picking up this entire piece at one point. She's got the Kulild dental sweet tooth I think!


What a happy little messy girl!

Nana made her Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes the morning of her birthday in the hotel. This little girl was feeling pretty special last week!

Thanks for all of your support and love this first year for our little family and for our sweet baby. She still seems like a baby to me!





2 comments:

the studio said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! We too are far away from so many of our friends and family so a blog is the perfect way to keep everyone up with a growing liam! (of course that means i have to keep the blog up to date . . . oops!) I love the birthday photos, Abigail is such a doll!! and it always makes me happy to see you and colby and the rest of your family. Glad Disney was a hit.
talk with you soon.
love, paula

Julie said...

Abagail is so cute! Looks like she loved her 1st b.day and disney--We're going next March with all my family and I can't wait! We leave for the beach Tues--It will be interesting with 2 kiddos, but we'll have lots of babysitters to help! It's always so good to hear how you're doing!