Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finally, a vacation!

Abigail is pretty attached to her Nana. She's not too interested in me when Nana's around, which of course is fine by me.



Here's Abigail and Aunt "Mamie" ( aka Jamie ) at our pool in Orlando. She kept her little shades on!





After two long years, we finally had a vacation! Our last trip was to California two years ago, then we bought our "fixer upper" house which compromised a lot of our time. Then suddenly, it was baby time! We met my immediate family in Orlando and had a blast. We all stayed in a 3 bedroom place, which actually worked out perfectly. It's a lot of fun getting to stay together, so that when we put the babies to bed we get to hang out. Little Abigail was just sacked out every night from all of the fun she was having.
We had absolutely perfect weather. We had a full week after going to Epcot, Sea World, some botanical gardens, pool time and outlet mall time.






Abigail was not at all afraid of these guys. I think she grabbed every single one of their noses. Chip and Dale held her in their laps, and she was just so intrigued.
My pictures are kind of out of order---I'm learning how to blog as I go along!






















No comments: