Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Christmas Parties

We had a really fun Christmas this year in Dallas. This is the first year we've been here at Christmas since,...EVER! It was nice to be at our house. The weekend before Christmas I had a little Christmas party at my house for my friends! I actually cooked and everyone brought something. Our parties are actually wilder these days with all of our kids. We try to have conversations in between supper throwing, sippy cups and bottles:)
Ashley, Nancy, Me and Abbie
Our group is growing---Parker and Paxton are the brave little boys in the group:)

Our attempt at a baby picture. Of course, someone's toe had to be bitten, and it was little Mollie!


Parker and Abigail playing our piano. These two are the same age, and are into the same stuff. Ashley and I have been encouraging each other for 21 months now, and I think they're turning out okay Ash:)

We also had Abigails Sunshine School party at church. I am the room Mom this year and have no idea what I'm doing. I'm learning as I go:) I just think they look so cute in their little seats.
Abigail loves her school and Miss Leslie.

She made me a beautiful plate at the party. She really enjoys painting, and I have to say, she's pretty good at it for a one year old:)


No comments: